Ambitious. Focused. Talented. That’s our team, in a nutshell. And we are currently looking for more people to join and share our vision.
We cherish a culture where each person is encouraged to grow and is supported to try new experiences. Going in this direction, we’ve come to flourish as a team made up of people with powerful ideas who can turn plans into reality.
By our side you can explore new paths and opportunities to craft your career. Working with us will be an outstanding chance to dive deeper in your profession and to create something worthwhile.
At SafeFleet we shape the IoT industry with innovative GPS monitoring solutions. Businesses from industries like transportation, distribution, rent a car and more, rely on our solutions to enhance their fleet management capabilities.
With a presence in over 26 countries, with branches in Romania, Italy, Poland and partners in countries from Europe, Africa and Asia, our motivation is to provide top notch services to reduce fleet operating costs worldwide.
Your story is just starting. Join us and be a contributing member of our success.
To be part of our enthusiastic team, you should have the following skills:
- WordPress website development
- WordPress plugin development
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Responsive mobile development with Bootstrap
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs (JSON, XML)
- Knowledge of working with version control (git)
- Knowledge of Hubspot
- Knowledge of Elementor
What you will have to do:/ Our project/s
- Work on the websites of our brands (SafeFleet, OBU One) or develop new ones
- Modify existing landing pages or create new ones, in WordPress and Hubspot
- Monitor the Google Search Console and make changes related to SEO
- Work with the design team; implement new designs on existing websites
- Work with the marketing team: improve site speed performance and other website performance indicators that help the overall website’s rank
- Take care of other integrations needed between the websites and other platforms (e.g.: subscription billing on webshop, APIs etc.).