About the Project:
The tolling team builds systems responsible for automatic toll declaration in multiple countries. The systems receive real-time data for thousands of vehicles. process it according to each country’s requirements and declare the results via the target country’s APIs. In addition, they manage the vehicles state and related operations (registration, unregistration, account suspension, etc), notifications, cost computation and billing.
The systems need to be scalable, highly-available and include multiple components such as RESTful APIs, data processing pipelines, map matching algorithms, data errors detection and correction algorithms and multi-channel notifications.
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least three years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience with:
- Python 3.x
- Relational databases (e.g.: PostgreSQL)
- At least one web framework (e.g. Flask, Django)
- At least one Python ORM (e.g. Django ORM, peewee)
- Microservices and RESTful APIs
- Software development best practices and techniques
- Fundamental algorithms and data structures
Considered a plus:
- Experience with scalable, highly available systems
- Experience with asynchronous programming