Open Source Developer / Python Developer – code 2500
We are looking for talented Open Source Developer with good web technology skills to join one of the most exciting, cutting edge, globally scaling projects.
This is a superb opportunity for the right developers to work in a creative, innovative, fresh environment on projects – in a team that really values you, respects your ideas and input.
To be part of our enthusiastic team, you should have the following skills:
- Python programming knowledge
- general experience with Linux Systems
- experience with SQL databases
It is considered to be a plus:
- Django framework experience
- experience with non-relational data stores like MongoDB
- new ideas, and be excited about learning new technologies to find the best solution to a problem
This is primarily a web focused role however you will be given the opportunity to learn new technologies and techniques, including extensive innovation. In return you will be joining a superb, market leading, center of excellence.
Working for SafeFleet is not only interesting & fun. It is also very rewarding.
Top benefits are available, including:
- financial package above market
- international working environment
- relaxing office massage
- health insurance
- 50% discount for swimming, gym, fitness, tennis, etc. to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- 50% discount for glasses/contact lenses
- 50% discount for kindergarten / after-school
- 20% of your time dedicated to innovation and creativity within “SafeFleet 20%” project
- we help you go green by supporting bicycle acquisition
- meal vouchers and gift vouchers
- providing specialized training and personal development
- procurement of vehicle spare parts/service and IT equipment at preferential prices from our partner
- team activities in country or abroad to charge your batteries
More than that, a flexible working schedule is in place, allowing everybody to have a perfect work-life balance.
If interested please send your resume at jobs [at] safefleet [dot] eu