We are looking for a flexible and open minded Project Manager to join one of the most exciting, cutting edge, globally scaling projects. As a Project Manager at Safe Fleet you will have to represent project’s interests, lead a strategic and functional project management.
With your enthusiasm and clear communication, you will ensure that our projects are delivered on time and our team members are motivated and will enjoy their work.
We are always involved in projects that address real world problems. That’s why we are currently producing solutions for the automotive, developing projects for electric cars, electric car charging, mobility, telematics and applications for smart parking systems.
The ideal candidate must have qualification and knowledge of both theoretical and practical
aspects of project management.
Your challenges will be to:
● Execute the project to meet the required standard of quality (time, budget,
● Create, apply and improve documentation of project, processes, schedules;
● Represent the client’s or organisation’s interests;
● Provide advice on the management of projects;
● Organize various professional people working on a project;
● Carry out risk assessment;
● Make sure that all the aims of the project are met;
● Monitor and report key performance indicators (project progress, team productivity,
● Monitor sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained;
● Responsible to organize resource management;
● Ensure intelligent reporting through overseeing the accounting, costing and billing.
The role we are offering will be fit for you if you …
● Have a technical thinking;
● At least 1 year of experience as Technical Project Manager
● Have work experience in Project Management, methods and documentation; risk and
opportunity management, change management, time management;
● Are responsible, determined and very organized;
● Have strong communication and presentation skills, analytical thinking, can-do
attitude and very good English skills;
● Can make decisions quickly;
● Are able to write project specifications;
● Have strong leadership and management skills. You will have to work closely with a
team to coordinate, inspire and execute;
● Have strong team working abilities and can easy motivate people.
✓ financial package above market
✓ international working environment
✓ relaxing office massage
✓ health insurance
✓ 50% discount for swimming, gym, fitness, tennis, etc. to encourage a healthy lifestyle
✓ 50% discount for glasses/contact lenses
✓ 50% discount for kindergarten / after-school
✓ 20% of your time dedicated to innovation and creativity within “SafeFleet 20%” project
✓ we help you go green by supporting bicycle acquisition
✓ meal vouchers
✓ providing specialized training and personal development
✓ procurement of vehicle spare parts/service and IT equipment at preferential prices from our
✓ team activities in country or abroad to charge your batteries
You will have the opportunity to try things never done before!
Welcome to the place where visionary people are recognized and respected as the most
important part of the business!
If you are interested, please send us your CV at email@example.com.