We are happy to announce that we are expanding our team and we are looking for a passionate and motivated International Business Developer!
SafeFleet Telematics and its subsidiaries are increasing their business operations on an international level.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, tech-oriented, Business Developer to promote our products and services across continents participating at fairs, conferences and identifying new potential partners for our business directions: telematics services, electric vehicles chargers and smart parking.
If you want to join one of the most innovative tech companies in Eastern Europe, feel free to apply!
What we need from you:
- B2B sales experience of minimum 1 year
- Business English proficiency
- Experience in working with distributors
- Cold calls and teleconference previous experience
- Ability to deliver technical training
- Availability to travel overseas for more than 30% of the time
- Knowledge of business processes
- A second foreign language (preferably French, German or Spanish) is considered a plus
- Experience with CRM applications is a plus
Your challenges will be to:
- Generate offers for company products
- Promote company offer, negotiate and close up contracts
- Interface for client relations: telephones, visits, support
- Represent the company’s newest products in exhibitions, seminars, and another branding/protocol activities
- Gather information about clients, market, competition
- Actively generate, send and archive correspondence flow in CRM
- Issue records related to the company’s clients: panels, databases, client cards
- Report activity to the sales department manager
- Actively supporting all activities leading to the company’s business goals
You will have the opportunity to try things never done before! The industry is changing fast, business is on the rise – follow the flow! You will find a good home for visionary people.
You will enjoy:
- financial package above market;
- International working environment;
- encouraging a healthy lifestyle by discounting 50% of invoice fee to pool, gym, fitness, etc.
- supporting family with 50% payment of the kindergarten or after-school tax;
- meal vouchers and gift vouchers;
- 50% discounting of invoices for glasses/contact lenses;
- providing specialized training and personal development;
- team activities to charge our batteries in the country or abroad.