SafeFleet is a regional telematics service provider with branches in Romania, Italy, Poland and partners in other Eastern European countries. For the last 20 years, SafeFleet supplies quality solutions, like GPS fleet monitoring, road toll collection, AMR (Automatic Meter Reading) and smart devices parking payments.
Today we have over 4000 clients and over 50.000 monitored vehicles! SafeFleet is the market leader with a share of 35%!
We are looking for a talented Embedded Software Developer to join one of the most exciting, cutting edge, globally scaling projects. Our current project is being developed using Microchip microcontrollers and embedded Java platform designed for fleet management systems, combining state-of art processing ARM9 core and 2G GSM/GPRS modem with automotive power supply, OBD interface to vehicle dashboard computer and internal GPS & GSM antennas. No external components.
The system core is a high-performance open-platform Java module from Cinterion. Standard full OBD interface (CAN, K-Line & PWM/VPW protocols) is used to read speed, mileage, fuel and other useful information available from most vehicle’s ECUs.
- experience with microcontroller systems
- embedded C development knowledge
- Java ME programming knowledge
- good knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- basic knowledge of electronic design
It is considered to be a plus:
- experience with GPS/GPRS tracking systems
- experience with logic analyzers, oscilloscopes and other development tools
- fun with home-made embedded projects
- new ideas and be excited about learning new technologies to find the best solution to a problem
Working for SafeFleet is not only interesting & fun. It is also very rewarding.
Top benefits are available, including:
- financial package above market
- international working environment
- relaxing office massage
- health insurance
- 50% discount for swimming, gym, fitness, tennis, etc. to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- 50% discount for glasses/contact lenses
- 50% discount for kindergarten / after-school
- 20% of your time dedicated to innovation and creativity within “SafeFleet 20%” project
- we help you go green by supporting bicycle acquisition
- meal vouchers and gift vouchers
- providing specialized training and personal development
- procurement of vehicle spare parts/service and IT equipment at preferential prices from our partner
- team activities in country or abroad to charge your batteries
More than that, a flexible working schedule is in place, allowing everybody to have a perfect work-life balance.
Join us! Send your CV to our HR department: email@example.com