Are you ready to join one of the most active teams, using innovative ideas and technologies?
You can reach this performance only if you are deeply oriented to satisfy customer’s needs and their expectations. The ETA group has been striving to delight its customers and to innovate the mobility sector for over 20 years, with its brands, SafeFleet.
SafeFleet is a well-established telematics brand present in over 22 countries, offering diverse, high-quality, GPS monitoring services to other companies.
We value your abilities:
- license degree in economics or technical field
- minimum 3 years of experience in sales
- experience in selling technology would be a plus
- continuous learning and improving needed
- experience with CRM applications is a plus
Your challenges will be to:
- generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential
- log, track, and maintain outbound activities in HubSpot/Salesforce
- generate offers, negotiate and close up contracts for our company products
- promote company products and services
- interface for client relations: telephones, visits
- represent company products in exhibitions, seminars and another branding/protocol activities
- gather information about clients, market, competition
- actively generate, send and archive correspondence flow in CRM
- report activity to sales department manager
- actively supporting all activities leading to company’s business goals